Multi Email Authentication Plugin Documentation
- Plugin Name: Multi Email Authentication
- Plugin Type: Authentication
- Version: 126.96.36.199
- Author: Manuel Pérez Ayala
How it Works
In fact it does exactly the same as the Email Authentication Plugin, except that you are able to add more than one server.
- Protocol - The protocol for the server.
- Server - The address of the email server that should be authenticated against.
- Port - The port used when connecting to the email server.
- Use SSL - Whether or not to use SSL encryption when connecting to the server.
- Append Domain to username - If checked, the domain specified below will be appended to the username when validating the credentials.
- Domain - The domain to append to the username. E.g. For a username ‘joe’, and a domain ‘test.com’, the username sent to the email server will be ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
- Timeout - How long to wait (in ms) until the plugin will timeout the connection.